Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Ming Luo <mi...@kafkaesque.io> on 2020/01/14 21:13:06 UTC

Pulsar HTTP Ingestion endpoint and Webhook interface

Hi Community,

We answered a call from the community to build an HTTP ingestion endpoint
as well as push messages to webhooks and Cloud Functions (i.e. Lambda,
Azure function). It's been announced on our blog post today,
https://kafkaesque.io/introducing-pulsar-beam-http-for-apache-pulsar/
Yes, we named it *Pulsar Beam*, written in Go.

It's an open source project, https://github.com/kafkaesque-io/pulsar-beam,
so any contribution(raise an issue, request a feature, submit a PR, squash
a bug, and most importantly use it) are more than welcome.

Cheers
Ming
--
Engineering, Kafkaesque