Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dola Woolfe <do...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/07 18:42:35 UTC

RE: Tomcat and JBuilder 2005 (And Java 1.5?)

Hi Mark,

I don't want JBuilder to run tomcat. All I want it to
do is compile.

I heard that with Java 1.5 the package classification
of apache classes changed. Could that be my problem.

This problem occurs on my colleague's machine. On my
personal machine with Java 1.4 and an older version of
JBuilder, the only thing I have in my path is
jsp-api.jar and servlet-api.jar and everything works.

Thanks again,

Dola
--- "Faine, Mark" <Ma...@msfc.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Are you trying to run Tomcat from withing Jbuilder.
> This would be why java
> is being called.  Also, check and see if ant is in
> your project's classpath.
>
> -Mark

"C:/Dola/code/bak/Projecta/classes/Temporary_Files/.jsp/projecta"