Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jeremy Olmstead <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/28 16:56:01 UTC

Declare/Complete

When I create a production run that has multiple tasks and click Confirm,
then Quick Start All Tasks, each task gets a Declare button, but only the
highest numbered task gets a Complete button.  I was expecting the lowest
sequenced task to get the Complete button.  If this is the correct behavior?
 It seems counter-intuitive to me.  I am working with version 10.04, but the
behavior appears to be the same in 9.04 and the trunk version as well.

Thanks,
Jeremy Olmstead

Re: Declare/Complete

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
if your a developer then you can start
     <screen name="ProductionRunDeclaration">
applications\manufacturing\widget\manufacturing\JobshopScreens.xml
if you want to provide patch
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Jeremy Olmstead sent the following on 6/28/2010 7:56 AM: