Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no> on 2006/08/10 21:19:54 UTC

Re: Alternative ROP?

Have you (or anyone else?) done any work on this? - the Objective-C/
Cocoa Cayenne ROP client?

  - Tore.

Re: Re: Alternative ROP?

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
The keynote didn't mention Core Data at all (yes, I watched it all).
I'm not lucky enough to be at WWDC, so I don't know if they have
panels on CD or are adding new features (and that would be NDA'ed, but
a vague [dis|en]couragement from someone in-the-know about adding this
to Cayenne would be great).  I really want to look into this more,
given a lack of CD support for real databases, but I'm not certain how
quickly I can get to it.

/dev/mrg

PS. Comments always welcome!

Re: Alternative ROP?