Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Greg Hess <gh...@wrappedapps.com> on 2003/04/01 16:59:28 UTC

Using HTML tags to build complete URL's?

Hi All,

I am building the functionality to send a HTML email as a result of a
transaction. The HTML is generated via a jsp page. All the images I
reference must be done with complete URL's. I have been doing this by
using the ServletContext and HttpRequest to build the baseHref and then
then using a Scriplet to populate the value in the jsp. I have been
looking in the doc's and haven't seen any <html:img> attributes that
would allow me to do this.

Before I go and build my own tag, as I dislike using Scriplets I wanted
to check with you all to see if I am missing something.

Many thanks,

Greg