Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Mordo, Aviran (EXP N-NANNATEK)" <av...@lmco.com> on 2005/11/28 19:38:54 UTC

Setting up repositories

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up repositories but I don't really know how to do it.
Here is my problem.

I have a build machine which will hold the snapshot repository and the
release repository.

Now this machine will not be connected to the internet, so I need to
setup a plugin repository which will be updated manually with the
appropriate plugins. So I understand I need to install apache that will
serve this plugin repository (will be on the same build machine).

Now workstations do have internet access and will download the plugins
from  ibiblio and from the build machine, and I want that they will also
get the latest snapshots from the build server (how can I set up
multiple plugin repositories ?)

Is this a good practice or am I talking nonsense ? How can I setup this
kind of environment (examples for POM snippets and other configurations
that I need to make will be appreciates since I'm new to maven)

Thank you

Aviran