Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by James Lawton <ja...@tofinosoftware.com> on 2010/11/09 17:28:54 UTC

Permission based price overrides

I am very new to Ofbiz and am very impressed with the capabilities I have
seen.

I am looking for a way to have permission based price over rides when an
order is created.

For example, the list price for a product is X but the end customer will
only accept Y and since they are a good customer and pay their bills on
time, the sales representative requests his manager to override the list
price. Only the Manager should have that permission...

Is something like that possible?

Re: Permission based price overrides

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
yes it is possible with customization.

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

James Lawton sent the following on 11/9/2010 8:28 AM:

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
The users with appropriate permissions, can change the price of items addded
to cart.
Try by login in with flexadmin (and then with admin) user to order manager
and add few items to cart. You can see that in the second case, the price
field for the items in the cart is editable.

HTH
Bilgin