Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/16 13:19:42 UTC

Updating CloudStack Usage , Network byte send and receive

Hi,

Anybody know , For Cloudstack Usage, Type 4, and 5 ,  ( NETWORK_BYTES_SENT,
and NETWORK_BYTES_RECEIVED) ,    the cloudstack-usage service,  copy from
which table to usage_network Table?

Hean Seng

Re: Updating CloudStack Usage , Network byte send and receive

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.
I  go through the source code , StatsCollector,   need to change ,
vm.network.stats.interval.
to bigger the Value 0,   in order to  get system to calculate the
ShareNetwork traffic .

However, i not sure if changing this value,  will it affect the
calculation of  Network Traffic in Advance NAT  public ip zone..

My setup for this testing is Advance zone with. SG.

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrija

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.