Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Scott Marion <sh...@me.com> on 2012/01/10 05:49:18 UTC

compatibility

I would like to download your software as it looks like a great product for us. I have read other places that it is intended for Mac OS X Lion only up to version 10.6.  My computer has version 10.7.2. Will Openoffice work on my computer? Is there anything special I need to download or do?

Thank you,
Scott

Re: compatibility

Posted by Uwe Altmann <oo...@altsys.de>.