Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2015/01/23 11:29:06 UTC

Welcoming new committers

Finally got around to make a public announcement. Cayenne PMC has voted to accept two new committers - Alex Kolonitsky and Savva Kolbachev.

Alex and Savva, I'd like to welcome you in your new role. You Apache accounts have been setup already, so you can give them a try by adding yourself to the root pom.xml, and also updating our contributors page [1] (which is managed via ASF SVN-driven CMS [2]).

Andrus

[1] http://cayenne.apache.org/contributors.html
[2] http://cayenne.apache.org/dev/cms-guide.html

Re: Welcoming new committers