Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/02 14:08:14 UTC

Arrow sync today at 12p US/Eastern

There is a regularly scheduled sync call today. I am not able to join
today but will look out for the call notes

https://meet.google.com/vtm-teks-phx

Re: Arrow sync today at 12p US/Eastern

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
Approximately 10 people came to the call (I forgot to write down all the
names, the ones I remembered: Aneesh, Paul, Simba, Sidd, Phil, Li, Jacques,
Uwe).

There were two main topics:

- Paul talked about new work around a possible nvgraph related potential
Arrow graph representation. People thought it sounded interesting and Paul
will start a discussion on the mailing list.
- Aneesh mentioned that he had more time to help with the build system now.
Uwe/Phil mentioned that Kristian has initial patch up here:
https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/1869. Aneesh plans to review and see
where he can lend assistance.