Posted to users@maven.apache.org by uday shankar <ad...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/13 08:30:42 UTC

How to set up Ivy Repository as a Local Repository . Please help . Urgent

I have to set up Ivy Repo as the local repository. Once  it is set up as a
local repository I have to add couple of jar files to the repo and using
Maven I have to fetch those jar files from the repo.

Please help me go forward.

Re: How to set up Ivy Repository as a Local Repository . Please help . Urgent

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Although Ivy people might very well give you the wrong advice wrt how you
should use Maven...

The local Maven repo should adhere to a specific structure, unless you alter
Maven with logic to handle a different structure. As I don't think you want
to head down the path of writing your own local repo logic I think you
should attach your task in a different way. What you're trying to accomplish
I don't understand though...

/Anders

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.