Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by remya <re...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/18 01:36:09 UTC

geronimo-web.xml for geronimo 2.0.1

I am a beginner with Geronimo and would like to know the different steps that
needs to be followed while writing my first geronimo-web.xml

While I was searching for some samples on the net, I came across several
elements in geronimo-web.xml, which was quite confusing to me, like
<environment>, <moduleId> and <artifactId>.

I had mentioned <context-root> for my application, but is that alone not
enough for my application to be deployed and run?

Please do help me in this regard with a suitable reply.

Thanks
Remya

Re: geronimo-web.xml for geronimo 2.0.1

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
And please move this discussion to the user list.

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by remya <re...@gmail.com>.