Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by GothicBeliever FeatherBlue <go...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/02 14:04:12 UTC

Colours Changed - Please Help Me

I took tedious time editing all the colours for my open office (I have an
older version, 3.3, yet this has NEVER happened until today). Is there any
way to get the colours I set up back? This has NEVER happened before, and I
have ALOT of projects I'm working on. I don't understand why they reverted
to the default colours. If there's no way to set them back up the way I had
them, please tell me so I can try to recreate my colour pallets. Please, if
there's a way to recover them, please help me...

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: Colours Changed - Please Help Me

Posted by Dick Groskamp <di...@apache.org>.

On 2020/12/02 14:04:12, GothicBeliever FeatherBlue <go...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I took tedious time editing all the colours for my open office (I have an
> older version, 3.3, yet this has NEVER happened until today). Is there any
> way to get the colours I set up back? This has NEVER happened before, and I
> have ALOT of projects I'm working on. I don't understand why they reverted
> to the default colours. If there's no way to set them back up the way I had
> them, please tell me so I can try to recreate my colour pallets. Please, if
> there's a way to recover them, please help me...

> Virus-free.

Have a look at [url]https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14529[/url] to see if
any of that palettes can help you out.

On my Windows the files for the palettes (with the extension .soc) are in
D:/<username>/AppData/Roaming/OpenOffice/4/user/config

If you have your own palette back it might be useful to copy it as standard.soc.