Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Francis Stevens <Fr...@bristow.co.uk> on 2005/04/21 15:16:34 UTC

rulesemporium.com availability

Is it just me or is www.rulesemporium.com still very difficult to
connect to? I don't seem to have been able to collect rules for a week
or more.

FAS

Re: rulesemporium.com availability

Posted by Tim Donahue <td...@haynes-group.com>.
I'm getting through on one of the IP addresses that DNS returns, but not
209.218.125.112 so I would guess someone is having server problems.

Tim Donahue

Posted by Ed Kasky <ed...@esson.net>.
At 06:16 AM Thursday, 4/21/2005, you wrote -=>
>Is it just me or is www.rulesemporium.com still very difficult to connect
>to? I don't seem to have been able to collect rules for a week or more.

And I thought it was just me....

Ed

Randomly Generated Quote (777 of 974):
Substitute damn every time you're inclined to write very; your
editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
  -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)