Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Nicholas L Gallardo <nl...@us.ibm.com> on 2009/07/08 22:21:13 UTC

July Board Report

Folks,

I've added some content to the Incubator PMC wiki for the July board
report.

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2009

Please add anything that you think is significant, and is not already
listed.

-Nick

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  - REST & WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-286-6258
Building: 903 / 5G-016

Re: July Board Report

Posted by Bryant Luk <br...@gmail.com>.
I added the following bit based on reading other incubating project issues:

Things to resolve prior to graduating:

*  Need to create the first formal release after some JIRA issues are
finished and some more ported tests are complete
*  Need to grow the user based community

If someone thinks there are more pressing issues, please feel free to change it.

--

- Bryant Luk