Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by pradeep <pr...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/31 15:28:51 UTC

Jboss +spring jmstemplate

I have read James blog regarding Spring JMSTemplate gotchas and
recommendations. I have integrated ActiveMQ with JBoss. My question is
whether connection pooling will be implemented when ActiveMQ is running
inside JBoss without Jencks ? If no, how do I pool connections without
Jencks ?

Re: Jboss +spring jmstemplate

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 8/31/06, pradeep <pr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have read James blog regarding Spring JMSTemplate gotchas and
> recommendations. I have integrated ActiveMQ with JBoss. My question is
> whether connection pooling will be implemented when ActiveMQ is running
> inside JBoss without Jencks ? If no, how do I pool connections without
> Jencks ?

If you use MDBs then yes. If not ask the JBoss folks what JMS
ConnectionFactory to use which does pooling

--

James
-------