Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Surbhi Gupta <su...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/16 15:21:35 UTC

Which open source or free tool do you use to monitor cassandra clusters?

Hi,

Which open source or free tool do you use to monitor cassandra clusters
which have similar features like Opscenter?

Thanks
Surbhi

Re: Which open source or free tool do you use to monitor cassandra clusters?

Posted by Alex Ott <al...@gmail.com>.
Look onto https://github.com/datastax/metric-collector-for-apache-cassandra

--
With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
http://alexott.net/

Re: Which open source or free tool do you use to monitor cassandra clusters?

Posted by Joe Obernberger <jo...@gmail.com>.
I've been using Grafana+Prometheus and the
jmx_prometheus_javaagent-0.15.0.jar agent on the cassandra cluster.
Then use CassandraReaper for scheduled repairs.

Used this guide:

https://www.cloudwalker.io/2020/05/17/monitoring-cassandra-with-prometheus/

-Joe