Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Alex Van Boxel <al...@vanboxel.be> on 2018/11/05 09:28:55 UTC

DynamicMessage and ProtoCodec

It seems that the current ProtoCodec doesn't support DynamicMessage. I want
to fix this, but I'm wondering if I would build it into the current
ProtoCodec or create a separate DynamicProtoCodec with a common base class.

Thoughts?

For details see here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-5967

 _/
_/ Alex Van Boxel

Re: DynamicMessage and ProtoCodec

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
It would make sense to have ProtoCoder support DynamicMessage.