Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ed...@kp.org on 2002/08/13 07:08:41 UTC

Cannot find bean

Hi there...

I've been searching for this problem but I can't find any solution:

Servlet Error: Cannot find bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN in
scope null

Does anybody have an idea on what's going on?

Thank you very much!!

Edo Fuenzalida
Sr Programmer Analyst
National BarCode System

Re: Cannot find bean

Posted by Amit Badheka <am...@direct2s.com>.
Hi,

make asure you have included all the required tld files and jar
files(struts.jar + common*.jar) in the war file.

Amit.

RE: O/R mapping tool

Posted by Claudio Parnenzini <cp...@sqli.com>.
I have succesfuly used simpleORM O/R mapping framework. He is easy to use
and to implement.

See www.simpleorm.org

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On 13 Aug 2002, Kevin Viet wrote:

> Date: 13 Aug 2002 14:11:48 +0200
> From: Kevin Viet <vi...@activia.net>
> Subject: O/R mapping tool
>
> Hello all, just a question :
>
> I want to know if some of you have some information about O/R mapping
> tools (like OJB, castor, ...), products comparison would be of great
> value

There have been many discussions about O/R mapping tools in recent months
on this mailing list.  I suggest you search the archives of the list to
see what has been said before.  One archive site is at:

  http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/

Craig

O/R mapping tool

Posted by Kevin Viet <vi...@activia.net>.
Hello all, just a question :

Re: Cannot find bean

Posted by Ganesh Puri <gp...@gpuri.com>.
have u included the tag libraries in your web.xml ...
let me know if it works ...

Posted by Sudhir <su...@unidux.com.sg>.
Hi,