Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by jochenw <jo...@googlemail.com> on 2016/02/05 13:59:19 UTC

Karaf 4.0.4: org.apache.aries.spifly.dynamic.bundle - where is it loaded

Hello,

since Karaf 4.0.4, all bundles are checked for SPI-provider entries by
org.apache.aries.spifly.dynamic.bundle. Since I currently don't need this
(at least in my own bundles), I'd like to switch this off. However, I have
not found the place where the spifly bundle is loaded - in none of the
feature files.

Where can this be switched off? I should I better not do that since some
Karaf bundles depend on it?

Best Regards,

Jochen

Re: Karaf 4.0.4: org.apache.aries.spifly.dynamic.bundle - where is it loaded

Posted by jochenw <jo...@googlemail.com>.
Yes, the war feature. Thanks for the hint - I though that this place would be
"too far up".

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Jochen,

spifly is referenced by pax web feature (pax-jetty exactly), so I guess
you installed one of the http features (jetty, http, war, webconsole,
whatever). Correct ?

Regards
JB

On 02/05/2016 01:59 PM, jochenw wrote:
> Hello,
>
> since Karaf 4.0.4, all bundles are checked for SPI-provider entries by
> org.apache.aries.spifly.dynamic.bundle. Since I currently don't need this
> (at least in my own bundles), I'd like to switch this off. However, I have
> not found the place where the spifly bundle is loaded - in none of the
> feature files.
>
> Where can this be switched off? I should I better not do that since some
> Karaf bundles depend on it?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Jochen

Jean-Baptiste Onofré