Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Al Krinker <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/15 22:19:14 UTC

ContributorsGroup add request - Username: al.krinker

Please add me to the list of contributors. Username: al.krinker

There is some minor css tweaks that I would like to fix.

I work with Solr almost daily, so I would love to contribute to make it
better.

Thanks,
Al

Re: ContributorsGroup add request - Username: al.krinker

Posted by Stefan Matheis <ma...@gmail.com>.
Al

i’ve added you :)

minor note aside: being listed in the contributors group in the wiki doesn’t mean, you can change/commit to the lucene/solr repository automatically. but improvements are always welcome, you can read about it on https://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute

-Stefan