Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Erik Price <ep...@ptc.com> on 2003/03/06 18:04:46 UTC

allowed tokens in property names

I didn't see this in the manual -- are hyphens allowed tokens in a
<property> element's "name" attribute value?

Apart from consulting the ant source, are the allowed tokens for
standard ant attributes posted anywhere?

Erik

Re: allowed tokens in property names

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
> I didn't see this in the manual -- are hyphens allowed tokens in a
> <property> element's "name" attribute value?

yes.

> Apart from consulting the ant source, are the allowed tokens for
> standard ant attributes posted anywhere?

no, but if you use a token we dont approve of you may get a warning message,
you may not. You do for illegal chars in a target, like if you create a
target called ","