Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com> on 2016/12/14 17:17:52 UTC

Re: how to build impala on CentOS ?

Have you tried the instructions on the cloudera docs? There is a Redhat 7
repo that should have the correct parcels:
https://www.cloudera.com/documentation/enterprise/latest/topics/cdh_ig_cdh5_install.html#topic_4_4_1__p_32

Posted by 黄志 <hu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! I have successfully installed impala from CDH!

在 2016年12月15日星期四 UTC+8上午1:18:23,Tim Armstrong写道: