Posted to user@atlas.apache.org by Murali Govind <mu...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/27 12:16:08 UTC

Business glossary

Hi

I find the Business Terms have only few attributes out of the box.

- can I customise and add more attributes to business terms.

- any samples available

Regards
Murali

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Business glossary

Posted by Murali Govind <mu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the info. Will try

Murali

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Business glossary

Posted by Murali Govind <mu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Nixon

Re: Business glossary

Posted by Keval Bhatt <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Murali,

Adding custom attributes exists in the server-side, UI hasn't been updated
yet.

Re: Business glossary

Posted by Nixon Rodrigues <ni...@freestoneinfotech.com>.
Murali,