Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com> on 2007/01/02 03:25:49 UTC

Confluence (docs.ofbiz.org) Permission Change

I just changed the permissions on the OFBiz wiki section (OFBIZ
space) of the docs.ofbiz.org site so that you have to have an account
and be logged in to even comment on something. I just saw some spam
up there, probably from a wikibot, hence the change.

-David

Re: Confluence (docs.ofbiz.org) Permission Change

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Only the "wiki" space is open to public editing:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/listpages-dirview.action?key=OFBIZ

The other 3 spaces require special permissions so that we have
documentation spaces that are more moderated, and thereby hopefully
organized and consistent.

-David

Posted by Christopher Snow <sn...@coralms.com>.
David,

I'm logged in, but I see no CREATE/EDIT button on the page:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/listpages-dirview.action?key=OFBTECH

Many thanks,

Chris

On 22 Feb 2007, at 20:55, David E. Jones wrote:

> You need to create a user and be logged in to edit content there.
>
> -David
>

> On Feb 22, 2007, at 12:07 PM, Christopher Snow wrote:
>
>> David,
>>
>> I will soon like to add some documentation (not comments) to the
>> wiki, but it seems locked down.  How can I add content to the wiki?
>>
>> Many thanks,
>>
>> Chris
>>

>> On 2 Jan 2007, at 02:25, David E Jones wrote:
>>

>>> I just changed the permissions on the OFBiz wiki section (OFBIZ
>>> space) of the docs.ofbiz.org site so that you have to have an
>>> account and be logged in to even comment on something. I just saw
>>> some spam up there, probably from a wikibot, hence the change.
>>>
>>> -David
>>>

>>> --
>>> believed to be clean.
>>>

>> --
>> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.

Re: Confluence (docs.ofbiz.org) Permission Change

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Christopher Snow <sn...@coralms.com>.
David,

I will soon like to add some documentation (not comments) to the
wiki, but it seems locked down.  How can I add content to the wiki?

Many thanks,

Chris

On 2 Jan 2007, at 02:25, David E Jones wrote:

> I just changed the permissions on the OFBiz wiki section (OFBIZ
> space) of the docs.ofbiz.org site so that you have to have an
> account and be logged in to even comment on something. I just saw
> some spam up there, probably from a wikibot, hence the change.
>
> -David

> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.