Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2010/08/11 21:15:02 UTC

[VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.1 release, second round

Hello,

I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.0.1 release, second round.

Changes since the last round:

  * Fix data corruption bug COUCHDB-844. Please see http://couchdb.apache.org/notice/1.0.1.html for details.

We have added a regression test to prevent this problem from happening again.

We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

We are voting on the following release artifacts:

  http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/1.0.1/

These artifacts have been built from the 1.0.1 tag in Subversion:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/tags/1.0.1/

Happy voting,

Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.1 release, second round

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Ubuntu 10.04 (amd64)
Erlang R13B03 (erts-5.7.4) [source] [64-bit] [smp:2:2] [rq:2]
[async-threads:4] [hipe] [kernel-poll:true]
firefox-3.6.6 / libxulrunner-1.9.2.6

`make distcheck` passes
futon test suite passes

Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.1 release, second round

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 9:15 PM, Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.0.1 release, second round.
>
> Changes since the last round:
>
>  * Fix data corruption bug COUCHDB-844. Please see http://couchdb.apache.org/notice/1.0.1.html for details.
>
> We have added a regression test to prevent this problem from happening again.
>
> We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

>  http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/1.0.1/
>
> These artifacts have been built from the 1.0.1 tag in Subversion:
>
>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/tags/1.0.1/
>
> Happy voting,

+ 1

tested on openbsd 4.8-current & osx 10.4.0

make check ok
js tests ok
signatures ok

- benoit

Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.1 release, second round

Posted by "Mikhail A. Pokidko" <mi...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 11:15 PM, Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.0.1 release, second round.
>
> Changes since the last round:
>
>  * Fix data corruption bug COUCHDB-844. Please see http://couchdb.apache.org/notice/1.0.1.html for details.
>
> We have added a regression test to prevent this problem from happening again.
>
> We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

>  http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/1.0.1/
>
> These artifacts have been built from the 1.0.1 tag in Subversion:
>
>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/tags/1.0.1/
>
> Happy voting,

+1
ALTlinux p5, erlang-R12B.5-alt11.1,
firefox-3.5.5|chromium-browser-5.0.392.0-alt1.r45898
futon tests ok
make check ok

--
xmpp: pma AT altlinux DOT org

Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.1 release, second round

Posted by Filipe David Manana <fd...@apache.org>.
+1

GNU/Linux and OS X.
make check passes
JavaScript test suite passes as well

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 7:07 AM, Sebastian Cohnen <
sebastiancohnen@googlemail.com> wrote:

> +1, make check and test suite ok! tarball signatures also ok!
>
> OS X 10.6.4
> Erlang R13B04
> Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8)
> Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
>
> On 11.08.2010, at 21:15, Noah Slater wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.0.1 release, second
> round.
> >
> > Changes since the last round:
> >
> >  * Fix data corruption bug COUCHDB-844. Please see
> http://couchdb.apache.org/notice/1.0.1.html for details.
> >
> > We have added a regression test to prevent this problem from happening
> again.
> >
> > We encourage the whole community to download and test these release
> artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is
> made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!
> >
> > We are voting on the following release artifacts:
> >
> >  http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/1.0.1/<http://people.apache.org/%7Enslater/dist/1.0.1/>
> >
> > These artifacts have been built from the 1.0.1 tag in Subversion:
> >
> >  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/tags/1.0.1/
> >
> > Happy voting,

Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@gmail.com, fdmanana@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.1 release, second round

Posted by Sebastian Cohnen <se...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Robert Newson <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1

make distcheck passes, futon passes.

OS X 10.6.4, Erlang R13B04, spidermonkey 1.8.5

B.

Posted by Eric Carlson <er...@ericcarlson.co.uk>.
 +1

Posted by J Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org>.
+1

JS tests pass (except for cookie_auth, but the feature is fine and I blame the failure on my dev box, not CouchDB)
make check passes

Erlang R14A (erts-5.8) [source] [64-bit] [smp:2:2] [rq:2] [async-threads:0] [hipe] [kernel-poll:false]
OS X Snow Leopard on an SSD MacBook Pro

Chris

Posted by Klaus Trainer <kl...@web.de>.
+1

All tests (Futon, make check) pass successfully.
Ubuntu 10.04 amd64, Erlang R13B03, xulrunner 1.9.2.8

- Klaus

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On 11 Aug 2010, at 21:15, Noah Slater wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.0.1 release, second round.
>
> Changes since the last round:
>
>  * Fix data corruption bug COUCHDB-844. Please see http://couchdb.apache.org/notice/1.0.1.html for details.
>
> We have added a regression test to prevent this problem from happening again.
>
> We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

>  http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/1.0.1/

+1

Cheers
Jan

Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.1 release, second round

Posted by Robert Dionne <di...@dionne-associates.com>.
+1

all etaps, futon tests pass, make distcheck

OS X 10.6.4, Erlang R13B04