Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by John Sichi <js...@facebook.com> on 2010/02/08 19:42:59 UTC

Hudson builds are broken due to ivy upgrade

We need to delete the .ant directory containing the old ivy version in order to fix it (and if we're using the same environment for both trunk and branches, either segregate them or script an rm to clean in between).

Who can I contact to deal with the Hudson build environment?

JVS

Re: Hudson builds are broken due to ivy upgrade

Posted by John Sichi <js...@facebook.com>.
I'm fine with that too if someone wants to go ahead with that, but regardless, I think we'll still need to do something to unwedge Hudson since ivy seems to always find the old version in the .ant/lib directory if it's there.

JVS

Posted by Carl Steinbach <ca...@cloudera.com>.