Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by arjun s <ar...@gmail.com> on 2023/09/21 11:02:28 UTC

Issue in Ambari-Grafana UI

Hello team,
I've established the Bigtop Ambari environment and installed Hadoop
services within Bigtop. Additionally, I've integrated Ambari Metrics for
performance monitoring using Grafana. However, I'm encountering an issue
where I can view the dashboards, but there is no content displayed in the
metrics graphs within the Grafana user interface. I've attached the error
from the "grafana.log" located under "ambari-metrics-grafana." It's
important to note that I've set up the Ambari cluster on Google Cloud
Platform (GCP) VM instances. I would greatly appreciate your assistance in
resolving this issue.

Thanks and regards,
Arjun S