Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by conejo <lo...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/10 14:21:16 UTC

LogService in karaf 4.0.5

Good afternoon.

When i get LogService using:

logSrv = context.getServiceReference(org.apache.karaf.log.core.LogService);

and i use:

logSrv.getEvents();

I get only ROOT events. How can i get events in other loggers?

If i execute log:list i have:

karaf@root>log:list
Logger                              | Level
ROOT                                         | INFO
my.log                                        | ALL
org.apache.karaf.jaas.modules.audit | INFO

I want only my.log events.

Thanx

Re: LogService in karaf 4.0.5

Posted by conejo <lo...@gmail.com>.
I have solved using LogReaderService instead of LogService.