Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sri K Ganjam <gs...@ieee.org> on 2001/12/26 17:06:27 UTC

Strange prob with JDBC pool

Hi All,
I am facing this strange behavior using JDBC connection pools with Tomcat
4.0.1 I configured Connection pool using JNDI Resource How To. Every thing
worked fine when in one node. when I configured to do the same in another
node, I get the error ClassCastException tyrex.jdbc.xa.EnabledDataSource the
strange thing is that everything works fine when I changed the Datasource
say from jdbc/TestDB to jdbc/TestDBB in server.xml and once every thing runs
fine I changed back the DS name to jdbc/TestDB and now its working fine..
Can some one explain me this behavior. does the server stores the previous
configuration and still refering to it even after restatrting the server.. I
am confused about this.
Thanks and Regards,
Sri K Ganjam