Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Delos <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/06 07:49:03 UTC

[Discussion] How about upgrade Dojo version to 1.4.0 for Geronimo 3.0?

Hi,

Dojo 1.4.0 has released on Dec.15.  How about upgrade Dojo version to 1.4.0
for Geronimo 3.0?

Some new Widgets are provided, such as EnhancedDataGrid; meanswhile a lot of
refactoring work makes it faster than before.

BTW, for you to feel the improvement of Dojo 1.4.0, I have uploaded a demo
of pluto 2.0 and Dojo 1.4.0 here
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/delos/portlet+dojo/portlet-dojo1.4.0-demo.zip.

Steps to run demo
1. Extract the zip
2. launch "bin/startup.sh" or bin/startup.bat"
3. visit "http://localhost:8080/pluto/portal/BundlePage“, you will see a
portlet showing OSGI bundles with dojo 1.4.0 widgets

Upgrade to Dojo 1.4.0, any comments?

Thanks!
--
Best Regards,

Delos

Re: [Discussion] How about upgrade Dojo version to 1.4.0 for Geronimo 3.0?

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Upgraded to 1.4.2 in 22 and trunk with this JIRA:

--
Shawn

Re: [Discussion] How about upgrade Dojo version to 1.4.0 for Geronimo 3.0?

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org

Re: [Discussion] How about upgrade Dojo version to 1.4.0 for Geronimo 3.0?

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

--
Shawn

Re: [Discussion] How about upgrade Dojo version to 1.4.0 for Geronimo 3.0?

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org

Re: [Discussion] How about upgrade Dojo version to 1.4.0 for Geronimo 3.0?

Posted by Delos <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Agree , we should test the functions that were using old dojo to see if they

--
Shawn

Re: [Discussion] How about upgrade Dojo version to 1.4.0 for Geronimo 3.0?

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.

--
Ivan