Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/04 01:20:41 UTC

What does the "debug" parameter in FIleTransfer.upload do?

https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-js/blob/master/lib/common/plugin/FileTransfer.js#L18
http://docs.phonegap.com/en/1.5.0/phonegap_file_file.md.html#FileTransfer

I'm currently fixing https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-433 and
want to know if I should handle this since it's not in the docs, or
discard it. chunkedMode iOS is not handling it, I'll add a doc issue
for it.

Re: What does the "debug" parameter in FIleTransfer.upload do?

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
I think we should support it cross platform as it is extremely useful.

Simon

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Looks like this param was in the pre-cordova-js BlackBerry .js file but
the native framework did not do anything with it.

To clarify, on Android the debug parameter basically tells native "should
I trust all https URLs, regardless of the state of the SSL cert?"

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.