Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by patrick andries <ha...@iquebec.com> on 2002/10/29 21:20:33 UTC

sending back byte[] to a Jscript SOAP client

Wrong title, sorry for resend.

 I have written an server sending back a byte[] (coded as xsd:base64Binary),
the client I speak to is running on Windows XP with Jscript and Windows
Script Host. I am not developing this client. The developer responsible for
coding this client tells me that he is not able to handle/decode the base64
byte array that I send back.

 Does anybody know of a solution on the client to circumvent this apparent
 problem?  Another developer's list?

 P.A.

AW: sending back byte[] to a Jscript SOAP client

Posted by Tobias Müller <mi...@gmx.de>.
Hi!

You can take a look at my solution under
http://www.mymood.de/soap/soap_interop.zip

I did practically the same, but with VBScript...

Tobi