Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Peter Vary <pv...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2019/03/01 07:50:16 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Move gitbox notification emails to another list?

So waiting for Ashutosh now.

Thanks,
Peter

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Remember to update the mailing lists page
<http://hive.apache.org/mailing_lists.html> on the Hive website.  And while
you're at it, please document the issues mailing list (HIVE-9838
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-9838>).

-- Lefty