Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org> on 2014/09/24 16:33:42 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.6.1-incubating

Thanks for taking the time to review and vote on this release. The vote passes with 3 binding +1s and no -1s.

The binding +1s were from:
Henry Saputra
Alan Gates
Justin Mclean

We'll now move the artifacts to Apache mirrors.

Thanks,

The Apache Flink Team