Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jesse Pelton <js...@PKC.com> on 2005/08/22 20:46:49 UTC

Web site comments

http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/install.html#Introduction says, "If you
are installing Tomcat, get the latest 4.1.x version...."  This should
probably be updated, since Tomcat is up to version 5.5.9 (as of
2005-08-22).  If it were up to me, I'd remove the version number
reference altogether if possible, and if not, qualify it with "or
later."

The same page also has "sychronization" where "synchronization" is
intended.

Finally, http://ws.apache.org/axis/contact.html says, "If you have
questions or comments about this site, please send email to:
axis-dev@ws.apache.org."  When I tried to send my comments to that
address, the message bounced with a message saying, "Sorry, only
subscribers may post."  I'd suggest updating the contact page to reflect
this, or better, to provide an address that anyone can mail to.