Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Robert Nicholson <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/11 06:35:37 UTC

Anybody else frustrated by the iphone Mail application?

If I'm not mistaken it doesn't show non standard headers and also
doesn't appear to allow the viewing of mime attachments. So it's quite
difficult to see exactly what the spam assassin headers/report look
like from an iphone's native mail client.

Re: Anybody else frustrated by the iphone Mail application?

Posted by Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi>.
> If I'm not mistaken it doesn't show non standard headers
> and also doesn't appear to allow the viewing of mime
> attachments. So it's quite difficult to see exactly what
> the spam assassin headers/report look like from an
> iphone's native mail client.

iPhone sucks. Nokia has models running Debian based linux, so you can have SpamAssassin online!