Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Florian Suschetz <fl...@jmh.one2space.com> on 2002/09/13 10:14:10 UTC

INTAKE: DEFINE A MINIMUM VALUE FOR AN INTEGER FIELD

Hi, I would be happy, if somebody could tell me how to define a minimum
value of an integer-fiekd in intake (Not a minimum length, but a minimum
value)
e.g.:

<field name="year" key="year" type="int" mapToProperty="year">
          <rule name="mask" value="^[0-9]*$">Nur Nummern sind
zulässig.</rule>
           <rule name="minvalue???" value="???">The field must be greater
than 1900</rule>
</field>

Thanks for your help,
peace!
Florian

Re: INTAKE: DEFINE A MINIMUM VALUE FOR AN INTEGER FIELD

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
> From: "Florian Suschetz" <fl...@jmh.one2space.com>
>
> Hi, I would be happy, if somebody could tell me how to define a minimum
> value of an integer-fiekd in intake (Not a minimum length, but a minimum
> value)
> e.g.:
>
> <field name="year" key="year" type="int" mapToProperty="year">
>         <rule name="mask" value="^[0-9]*$">Nur Nummern sind
> zulässig.</rule>
>          <rule name="minvalue???" value="???">The field must be greater
> than 1900</rule>
> </field>

Look at the DTD for the rules that are available.  The one you are after is
minValue.

Cheers,

Scott
--