Posted to users@camel.apache.org by tko429 <ya...@nttcom.co.jp> on 2016/02/02 07:34:54 UTC

How to forward another JSP or servlet. Camel-jetty or Camel-servlet

Nice to meet you , everyone. from Japan

I want to construct servlet system with Camel.

the above is my image.

camel-servlet or camel-jetty receive HTTP Request.

Then, next Processor parse HTTP Request and forward another JSP or servlet.

But I have no idea about this way.

I tried to follow,

=====

 .from(jetty:http://localhost:8080//・・・)  // receive http request
 .to( uri="Proc1"/);                                 //overrided by above
URI
  <bean class="testDisp" id="Proc1"/>

 Proc.java

    public class Proc1 implements Processor {

        @Override
            exchange.setProperty(Exchange.CHARSET_NAME, "utf-8");
            exchange.getIn().setHeader(Exchange.CONTENT_TYPE, "text/html;
charset=utf-8");

            HttpServletRequest req =
exchange.getIn().getBody(HttpServletRequest.class);
            HttpServletResponse res =
exchange.getIn().getBody(HttpServletResponse.class);

            RequestDispatcher dispatch =
req.getRequestDispatcher("/services/testDisp");
            dispatch.forward(req, res);

=======

Please teach me how to forward another JSP or servlet

Thank you.

P.S. I am not good at English,sorry

Re: How to forward another JSP or servlet. Camel-jetty or Camel-servlet

Posted by raja <ra...@meru.co.in>.
Hi tko429,
 Did you find the Solution?
What about bridgeEndpoint?

<route>
  <from uri="servlet:myapp?matchOnUriPrefix=true"/>
uri="http://realserverhostname:8090/myapp?bridgeEndpoint=true&amp;throwExceptionOnFailure=false"/>
</route>

Re: How to forward another JSP or servlet. Camel-jetty or Camel-servlet

Posted by tko429 <ya...@nttcom.co.jp>.
Mr.Claus Ibsen

Thank you for replying.
I will try another way.

Thanks.

Re: How to forward another JSP or servlet. Camel-jetty or Camel-servlet

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
You cannot do that, you should likely use standard servlets if you
want to do servlet forwarding.

You can then from a servlet call Camel if you need to.

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 7:34 AM, tko429 <ya...@nttcom.co.jp> wrote:
> Nice to meet you , everyone. from Japan
>
> I want to construct servlet system with Camel.
>
> the above is my image.
>
> camel-servlet or camel-jetty receive HTTP Request.
>
> Then, next Processor parse HTTP Request and forward another JSP or servlet.
>
> But I have no idea about this way.
>
> I tried to follow,
>
> =====
>
>  .from(jetty:http://localhost:8080//・・・)  // receive http request
>  .to( uri="Proc1"/);                                 //overrided by above
> URI
>   <bean class="testDisp" id="Proc1"/>
>
>  Proc.java
>
>     public class Proc1 implements Processor {
>
>         @Override
>         public void process(Exchange exchange) throws Exception {
>             exchange.setProperty(Exchange.CHARSET_NAME, "utf-8");
>             exchange.getIn().setHeader(Exchange.CONTENT_TYPE, "text/html;
> charset=utf-8");
>
>             HttpServletRequest req =
> exchange.getIn().getBody(HttpServletRequest.class);
>             HttpServletResponse res =
> exchange.getIn().getBody(HttpServletResponse.class);
>
>             RequestDispatcher dispatch =
> req.getRequestDispatcher("/services/testDisp");
>             dispatch.forward(req, res);
>
> =======
>
> Please teach me how to forward another JSP or servlet
>

> Thank you.
>
> P.S. I am not good at English,sorry

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus