Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ed Park <ed...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/13 22:46:44 UTC

How do you change email template (VM)?

Just wondering, where are the files located that
change how the email templates look for new users?

Turbine & JetSpeed

Posted by Rajan Gupta <rg...@yahoo.com>.
Is there a document/faq or any other link where I can understand the
feature sets being used from Turbine in JetSpeed

Thanks in advance

Re: How do you change email template (VM)?

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Ed,
$l10n.xyz refers to the to a localized property xyz.  The properties can
be found in the JetspeedLocalization_{language}.properties files.  These
files are located in
<jetspeed_home>/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/jetspeed/modules/localization.
  The file JetspeedLocalization.properties contains the default value
for each property.

I Jetspeed restart is required after changing the file(s).

Paul Spencer

Posted by Ed Park <ed...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Ed,