Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Oana Saulescu <oa...@level.ro> on 2002/08/14 10:00:20 UTC

copyright notice question

Hello,

I have a website on Apache+PHP+MySQL. Do I have to add the copyright notices
to these pieces of software on my website? Do I have to add "powered by
Apache & the rest"?

On one hand, the GPL is very vague about this issue, on another hand some
open-source creators do make a lot of fuss about their copyright not being up
front for the whole world to see.

I've been searching for a definite answer to this question for days, and no
luck. Hope I can get an answer here :)

Thanks in advance,

Oana

Re: copyright notice question