Posted to users@flex.apache.org by "okrueger@edscha.com" <OK...@edscha.com> on 2015/04/16 16:02:18 UTC

Offline until 12 June 2015

Hi,
during the period of parental leave (In germany it's called "Elternzeit")
we'll traveling some weeks across southern europe with our two little kids
:-)
So if somebody miss me, especially if Chris will invite to a flex meetup in
Frankfurt, I'll be definately offline during this time.

Sorry for annoying you,
Have a nice time!

Olaf

RE: Offline until 12 June 2015