Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Michael Berman <mb...@sqrrl.com> on 2013/11/06 21:36:42 UTC

Review requests on dev@

I recently posted a review for ACCUMULO-1009 (
https://reviews.apache.org/r/15245/), and I added the accumulo group as a
reviewer, but that email went to the old incubator list (as noted by
others).  It doesn't look to me like it came through to the real dev
list...is there something special I have to do to get reviews posted here?

Re: Review requests on dev@

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Review requests on dev@

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@clouderagovt.com>.

--
Sean

Re: Review requests on dev@

Posted by Michael Berman <mb...@sqrrl.com>.
Oh awesome, thanks for the confirmation that it actually went through,
Billie.  I have so much trouble figuring out how to distinguish message
copies in gmail.

Re: Review requests on dev@

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Review requests on dev@