Posted to announce@apache.org by Chris Olivier <cj...@apache.org> on 2017/12/05 00:00:16 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.0.0 Release

Hello All,

The Apache MXNet (incubating) Community announces the availability of
Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.0.0!

Apache MXNet (incubating) is a deep learning framework designed for both
efficiency and flexibility. It allows you to mix symbolic and imperative
programming to maximize efficiency and productivity. We are excited to see
the broad base of users that are building production artificial
intelligence applications powered by neural network models developed and
trained with MXNet. With this release, MXNet simplifies training and
deploying deep learning models, and enables implementation of cutting-edge
performance enhancements.

A full list of the changes in this release can be found in the release
notes:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Apache+MXNet+%28incubating%29+1.0+Release+Notes

A Link to the Download is here:

https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/mxnet/1.0.0

If you prefer to build from source and experiment with various compile-time
configuration options, use this link to get the instructions:

http://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/install/index.html

Or You can download and play with MXNet easily using one of the options
below:

   1. The Pip package can be found here: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/mxnet
   2. The Docker Images can be found here:
   https://hub.docker.com/r/mxnet/python/

The release tag used for the 1.0.0 release is:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/tree/1.0.0

Some more MXNet Resources –

   1. Issues: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues
   2. Wiki: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET

If you want to learn more about MXNet visit
http://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/

Finally, you are welcome to join and also invite your friends to the
dynamic and growing MXNet community by subscribing to
dev@mxnet.incubator.apache.org

Thanks!

Apache MXNet (incubating) Team

_______

DISCLAIMER:

Apache MXNet (incubating) is an effort undergoing incubation at The

Apache Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the name of Apache

Incubator PMC. Incubation is required of all newly accepted

projects until a further review indicates that the

infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have

stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF

projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection

of the completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate

that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.0.0 Release

Posted by Pedro Larroy <pe...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, thanks for the contributions and the great work.

Posted by Pedro Larroy <pe...@gmail.com>.