Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jan Küster <ja...@informatik.uni-bremen.de> on 2013/12/13 10:30:54 UTC

Display PDF (extended)

Hello there,

I wanted to know, if recent Apache Flex release have included a new way
of displaying PDFs while also controlling the functionality like making
the controlbar visible/invisible or add/remove controlbar elements. In
the days of Adobe Flex 4.6 you could only display PDF within an
HTMLLoader but you can NOT remove the controlbars there. I also want to
add, that all the available libs on the web are not made for
instant-load and display (you either have to convert the pdf to swf or
change code within pdf).

Any help would be great.

Cheers, Jan