Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Jentu Jain <je...@datacert.com> on 2012/02/16 10:19:40 UTC

Display non-mailbox as items from finders

I like to display a list of possible folders(without having to create them as mailbox) to the user when the MailboxMapper.finder is called. The mailbox should be created only when the user subscribes for it. Please let me know the logic to implement the same.

Regards
------------------------------------
Jentu Jain | Datacert, Inc.

Why are major companies rapidly migrating to Passport?  Find Out Here<http://www.datacert.com/>
[Description: cid:image001.gif@01CBF2C7.283B26D0]<http://www.datacert.com/feed.xml>[Description: cid:image002.gif@01CBF2C7.283B26D0]<http://twitter.com/datacert>

RE: Display non-mailbox as items from finders

Posted by Jentu Jain <je...@datacert.com>.
Yes. We are intentionally using this as we would construct list of subscribed mailboxes when the user logs in and we also persist these subscriptins and messages into the other application.

Regards

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@u-mangate.com>.

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@u-mangate.com>.

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@u-mangate.com>.