Posted to commits@apr.apache.org by Shiva Kumar <sh...@huawei.com> on 2006/09/29 13:11:56 UTC

Iconv help needed

Hi all,
  If any one have tested the performance of ICONV please let me know the scope and the procedure for testing the performance.

Thanks and regards,
Shiva
  *************************************************************************************************************************************************
 This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!
  *************************************************************************************************************************************************

Re: Iconv help needed

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 9/29/06, Shiva Kumar <sh...@huawei.com> wrote:

>   If any one have tested the performance of ICONV please let me know the
> scope and the procedure for testing the performance.

send discussion like this to dev@apr.apache.org, not commits@apr.apache.org

are you experiencing a problem, or just curious?

do you suspect a performance problem with

1) apr-iconv implementation?
2) system iconv implementation?
3) apr-util wrappers around #1 or #2?

Re: Iconv help needed

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Shiva Kumar wrote:
> Hi all,
>   If any one have tested the performance of ICONV please let me know the
> scope and the procedure for testing the performance.

Shiva please don't post discussion threads to commits@ - it's for tracking
history.  (Dunno who moderated that through ... grrr :)   dev@ is a possibly
useful place to ask.