Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Gilles Crebassa <gc...@c-w.be> on 2002/09/27 09:02:54 UTC

convert tex to fop ?

Hello ,

I use now Latex (~1000 doc in tex) and I want using fop but :

You have a software for convert tex to fop ?

Fop as a compatibility with java blackdown 118v3 (I use oracle 8.1.7) ?

Thank you all.

PS: excuse me for my little English.

Crebassa Gilles

Re: convert tex to fop ?

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Gilles Crebassa wrote:
> I use now Latex (~1000 doc in tex) and I want using fop but :
> You have a software for convert tex to fop ?

If your software contains a nontrivial amount of mathmatical
formulas and such stuff, just forget about converting to
plain XSLFO. Converting to XSLFO with embedded MathML could
be an option though.

I'm not aware of a program for this purpose. The usual
OSS repository definitely don't have something even remotely
usable. You might want to ask on a tex list, such a program
would certainly use the TeX parser.

> Fop as a compatibility with java blackdown 118v3 (I use oracle 8.1.7) ?

Can you reformulate this into a grammatically more correct
sentence?

J.Pietschmann