Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vic Cekvenich <vc...@basebeans.com> on 2003/05/07 00:07:04 UTC

Ann: new JDO/DAO mail list.

I have added a new mail list  "JDO" at
http://www.basebeans.net:8080/mailman/listinfo/jdo

aimed at talking about DAO, such as JDO by KODO, DB Layer by iBatis,
Commons-SQL by Jakarta, JDBC RowSet, Hibernate, JDOSQL, Connection
Pooling, JDBC Realms,  ADO.net,  SQL, Stored Porcedures, sql.Date, Blob,
Clob, Connection Pooling, Data source, Castor, Cayene, Scaffolding, etc.
and related, in general Model Component (of MVC) and ... DAO! Both SQL
based DAO and O/R based DAO how to. This list is also available via news
form server, for those that find mail lists messy, as most do at:

news.basebeans.com, just user your Outlook or Mozilla.

Please join this new JDO mail list, I found not other JDO/DAO mail lists
out there.

This is 1^st new list a long time (other one is
http://www.basebeans.net:8080/mailman/listinfo/mvc-programmers ) for
experienced project and tech leads, basicPortal.sf.net and Struts
training. Other mail lists that you can easily read there without
getting any mail traffic are: Struts, JDOM, Hibernate, SOAP Axis, JSP,
AspectJ, Eclipse, Flash Action Script, Resin, pgSQL, mySQL, etc. If you
already use news.basebeans.com, you will have to hit refresh to get the
new groups (JDO and Flash actionscript)

Flash is the other new one only one the news.basebeans, I started
sending XML from my formBeans to Flash Fire Fly with good results.

Thanks,

Vic Cekvenich,

1-800-917-JAVA
or 800-314-3295

Advanced <a href ="baseBeans.com">Struts Training</a> and project
recovery in North East. <p>
Open Source <a href ="baseBeans.com">Content Management</a>  basic
Portal sofware<p>
Best practice<a href ="baseBeans.com">Supported Struts v.1.1</a>
framework ScafflodingXPress<p>